The British Association for Canadian Studies (BACS) is holding its annual conference April 23-25, 2020, at the Centre of Canadian Studies, University of Edinburgh. The conference theme is "Canada and International Orders."
Though any topic related to Canada will be considered, BACS is especially inviting paper and panel proposals addressing the following themes:
• The British Empire and the Commonwealth
• La Francophonie and Quebec's external relations
• 'Sleeping with an elephant': Canada and the United States
• Human rights, LGBTQ2 rights and feminist international assistance
• United Nations and Peacekeeping
• lndigeneity and Arctic governance
• Immigration and the Post/decolonial
The deadline for proposal submissions is November 18, 2019. Full details on the confernce can be found in the document below.